Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random At 4AM

Mumbai 'not just a metropolitan' city.. Its Moree... You see variety of specimen starting their stories early morning.. For some, its starts at late night already

Mumbai is a strange village. Sweating goes hand in hand with breathing. Its either Hot, Hotter or Hottest in this part of the Planet. So in a way, its always hot, its just the degree you need to measure for.

For the record, about 70% of Mumbai’s population lives in slum and the remaining 30% complain about harsh living conditions. Interestingly, poverty adds to the equation. It is like the most glaring cosmopolitan feature but somehow gets camouflaged by people’s never-say-die attitude..

Its 3 Paragraphs already.. Thats it. I have nothing more to speak of Mumbai, More than what pops up in my insomniaced disturbed mind at 3AM, that is wondering why isn't it cold already. Its December, For Gods Sake.

Half my blogs are about Mumbai.. It makes feel like Hank Moody, who blogs about California.
The only 2 differences being, Hank Moody is paid.. Me? Nada.
AND Hank Moody is fictional from Californiction.
Im Real... Like a Real Number.

Neway, This Post... aint about Mumbai though..
This post is merely an attempt to get rid of the sleep deprived insect in me.. and get me some sleep.. So its basically going to be a One Sided Conversation.

I'v been watching a lot of Sitcoms off late, during my exam preparation leave..

Cliche.. i know.

Does that make me a Loner??, because that would break the whole Socially Extrovert image of mine, that I wish to have for myself, just because i wish to fit in the society.
The Society comprising of, Cripples, Bastards, and other broken things. The Society i.e. Mumbai..

Maybe its all just a Camouflage, A Cover, A Lotta Shades above the Human Skin and Soul.. That I 'Think' completes me.
For Instance, if I were to classify my Shades... There would be many..
1) Obedient Son to my Father
2) Family Guy
3) Intellectual
4) Sir Knowsalot
5) Goody-two-Shoes
6) Charmer
7) Raconteurist
8) Metrosexual
9) RetroSexual

Exclude all 10 Shades,
Im Alan Harper, without the Unintended Humour..

So IF ONLY.. By putting up these layers of Pretence, Im best suited for THE SOCIETY..! I do not see a problem with that then..

NOW!! Accepting it on one hand, is Fine. It gives me Closure..

But questioning myself, for everyting thats ' + ' bout me, Something that till date, I thought were my 'Traits'. The Benefit of Doubt towards Self, is beyond Appaling, Despicable, Reprehensible and Mundane

So Im just gonna follow a common drill that calls for default solution when a conundrum like this, smacks you left and right.
When You dont wish to get rid of anything, You need to convince yourself that its presence is necessary..
I believe that all 10 shades are the reason why everyone glows around me. The reason why everyone feels secure and warm around me.. The reason why the daisies bossom, The reason why the skies are clear, The reason why the winters near. The reasom why the moon is up so high.. Like a Diamond in the sky.

P.S. - Reality Check can get Ugly.

Gunnite Folks..! Sleepwell

No comments:

Post a Comment