Monday, November 26, 2012

EGG JAMS :'(

Because downloading paid apps is on the top of my list.
Because online shopping is suddenly cool.
Because after 17years of hating it I am suddenly a shopaholic.
Because my Phone is suddenly something I can't live without.
Because I have to fish for torrents every hour of the day.
Because Fifty Shades Of Grey/Indian TV has all of a sudden become bearable.
Because even with the anti-feminist angle Anastasia Steele is my role model.
Because watching every new show a minute after it's released is now my aim in life.
Because my love for books has been rekindled.
Because I have my birthday in 50 days and my next exam in 4.
And now you know.

HELLO PROCRASTINATION!
You have been missed! Not.




P.S: In other news it was Justin's birthday today. And apart from the fact that it comes along with my Aunt(The Bitch). The fact that I gifted him nothing, made my really proud. :')


And because cakes aren't cool anymore (read: I am broke and calorie conscious at the same time). I still called him at 12:00 AM,
If they still count that as a good gesture.

P.P.S(If thats even an abbreviation): No More Posts till Exams. Maybee... then again... Maybe not.!!!

ADIEU... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment